Monday, October 23, 2017

This has personally been a very rough year for me and I have not been posting a lot. I'm very sad to say that my Shasta passed away on March 28. I will post about it soon as I feel it is very important to share her life story so that others can use the information to their benefit. What's worse is that after Dr. Plechner was forced to retire last year due to illness, he became a board member and helped me start a new animal rescue in my area. We just got things going when Shasta passed, and then several months later I received the devastating news that Dr. Plechner had passed away in September. This is such a blow to SARDS patients, but please keep referencing his work via his website, his Facebook page and of course his books. I intend to keep sharing through my own resources as well. My Shasta page on Facebook, my new website for 2 Hearts Animal Haven that Dr. P. helped me start, and of course this blog. I'll be posting his obit on here soon. Please also seek out Dr. Bill Burlingame. He practices in Washington state and is very well acquainted with the SARDS protocol. More to come in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment